The knowledge and skills gained during our Online Service training enables employees to effectively use the Office 365 environment. The course is divided into 3 thematic groups: Exchange Online and Calendar, SharePoint and Planner, and Skype for Business. The participants learn how to use tools to enhance their daily workflow, organize meetings and create projects.
Duration: 3-4 h. This is an approximate duration. We want every participant to learn how to effectively use the Office 365 service.
Method: online workshop
We use online workshops because they are an economical and practical solution based on the Skype for Business platform. The aim of the online workshop is to pass on knowledge as well as to verify it. The participants learn together thanks to the desktop sharing feature. Then our expert checks whether everyone understands how the service works. We can provide the course on site as well. The price is individually negotiated.
Necessary knowledge: The participants of our workshop need to how to use a computer
- What is Office 365?
- Introduction to the main screen and menu.
- Account and theme personalization.
- Office Delve - practical use.
- Setting up automatic answers.
- Mailbox rules.
- Setting up CC and BCC recipients (response settings).
- Black and white lists – blocking and unblocking addresses.
- Adding an external account.
- Granting rights to one's own mailbox.
- Adding a shared mailbox to the screen.
- Creating a message with the use of a shared mailbox in Outlook Online.
- Different calendar and contact views.
- Sharing a calendar.
- Sharing availability times.
- Rights management.
- Creating regular events.
- Sending invitations.
- Resource scheduling (conference rooms, company cars).
OneDrive & SharePoint
- Introduction to services.
- Ways of transferring documents in OneDrive.
- File synchronization with computer.
- Sharing files inside and outside of the organization.
- Granting file rights.
- Temporary file rights.
- Simultaneous collaboration.
- File versioning.
- Document mail alerts.
- Adding observed documents.
- Creating surveys in Excel Online.
- Introduction to site characteristics in SharePoint.
- Creating sites.
- Sharing sites.
- Adding applications and their features.
- Creating projects in SharePoint Online.
- Introduction to document flow creation.
- What is the Planner application?
- Creating new plans.
- Inviting users to plans.
- Creating buckets.
- Adding resources to plans and assigning them to plan participants.
- Various views (structure, charts, responsible users).
- Creating mail alerts for plans.
Skype for Business
- Installation of the client.
- Organizing meetings.
- Videoconferences, desktop sharing, whiteboard, survey creation, etc.
- Recording meetings online.
- Adding users to a meeting.